Student ID

Home > Admissions > Student Support > Student ID


  • The KNU ID card, realizes a Ubiquitous Campus with a combination of Identification and banking functions. It can be used as a debit card or electronic cash card, rechargeable transportation card(T-money), to enter library and buildings which is allowed by SECOM.

How to get one

  • First of all, apply for an alien card for the Chuncheon Immigration Office. After that visit to Shinhan Bank KNU branch with your Alien card, passport, and 1 copy of photo (34 sized). It will take 2 weeks.
  • If you have any questions, contact Shinhan bank call center (.1544-8000)

Lost Report

  • In case of a lost card, immediately contact both related office (for building security) and Shinhan Bank (for banking)
    - ID function : Call the Student Affairs (.033-250-6031)
    - Banking Function : Report to Shinhan Call Center (.1544-8000 or 033-257-8715) or visit the Shinhan Bank
       KNU branch and bring an ID (alien card or passport)
  • In case of a lost or stolen card, the charged money will not be refunded.