- The KNU ID card, realizes a Ubiquitous Campus with a combination of Identification and banking functions. It can be used as a debit card or electronic cash card, rechargeable transportation card(T-money), to enter library and buildings which is allowed by SECOM.
How to get one
- First of all, apply for an alien card for the Chuncheon Immigration Office. After that visit to Shinhan Bank KNU branch with your Alien card, passport, and 1 copy of photo (3¡¿4 sized). It will take 2 weeks.
- If you have any questions, contact Shinhan bank call center (¢Ï.1544-8000)
- In case of a lost card, immediately contact both related office (for building security) and Shinhan Bank (for banking)
- ID function : Call the Student Affairs (¢Ï.033-250-6031)
- Banking Function : Report to Shinhan Call Center (¢Ï.1544-8000 or 033-257-8715) or visit the Shinhan Bank
KNU branch and bring an ID (alien card or passport)
- In case of a lost or stolen card, the charged money will not be refunded.